Donnerstag, Dezember 14, 2006

...and how do I explain to my wife that a German Dating Agency has my bank details????

Online Dating News, Hamburg --14.12.2006 -- Quasi an die höchste Instanz wandte sich ein aufgeregter Silversufer und postete seine Nachricht auf dem "Business Message Board for the Internet Dating, Online Community and Social Networking Industry":

I don't know which, but the first I ever head about a company called Friendscout24 was when they raised a charge of two instances of £17.29 each against my debit card.

...I have neither, as I am NOT a member and have never applied for membership Hell, I'm 77 years old and have been happily married for over forty years. I can certainly ill afford to be robbed of such sums of money. And how do I explain to my wife that a German Dating Agency has my bank details???? I still don't know if its deliberate fraud, genuine mistake or sheer incompetence!! John.

Die engagierten Dating-Manager teilten ihm sogleich mit , dass es sich bei FS24 um eine absolut seriöse Unternehmung handelt, machten Ihn aber zugleich auf mögliche Trojaner auf seinem PC aufmerksam. Deshalb auch die Empfehlung eines Managers:
Best way out of that is to
1) Back Up all of your data
2) REFORMAT the drive
3) Re-install windows

Na wieso eigentlich nicht gleich einen neuen PC zu Weihnachten anschaffen? Eine Antivirensoftware sollte es auf jeden Fall sein.